Intended Learning Outcomes:
The students will draw or find examples of clothing that illustrate all the principles of design.
1. Review the elements of design briefly.
2. Pass out the Principles of Design Worksheet to be filled out from the book. Give the students about 20 minutes to read and fill in the worksheet.
3, When that is finished, go through the PowerPoint presentation. Discuss the principles again and reinforce that knowledge with a lot of pictures. The PowerPoint presentation takes 15 to 20 minutes.
4. If there is time, explain the assignment from the assignment sheet.
1. The students are to look through magazines or sketch clothing that exhibit the principles of design.
2. At the end of the day have a few students stand and show their examples and what principle is being portrayed.
Created Date :
May 13 2004 17:29 PM