Created by educators at Lehi High School
|4 - Exemplary||3 - Competent||2 - Progress||1 - Initial Stages|
|Character||- Seeks out others opinions and tries to understand reasoning.
- Does own work, gives others credit for their work.
- Proves trustworthy in difficult situations with peers.
- Becomes advocate for others and for tolerant behavior.
|- Listens and respects others view and opinions sometimes even if they disagree.
- Does their own work and attempts to give others credit for theirs.
- Demonstrates that they are trustworthy.
- Treats all people fairly.
|- Recognizes others ideas, viewpoints but struggles with differences of opinion than their own.
- Attempts work. Fails to credit others.
- Mostly trustworthy, but struggles with peer pressure.
- Picks and chooses who to treat well.
|- Struggles to recognize others ideas, viewpoints. “I centered.”
- Copies work of others.
- Goes along with peer group—not always worthy of trust.
- Only treats people well when it is to their advantage.
|Self Mastery/Decision Making||- Identifies problems, accurately sees consequences and analyses various solutions.
- Tries several solutions and implements best.
|- Identifies some problems, sees some consequences and can analyze one perspective solution.
- Works toward implementing solution.
|- Cannot see problem and has difficulty accurately seeing any consequences.
- Solutions based on faulty idea of consequences.
|- Lets others make the decisions.
- Can’t see any solutions. Misconception of role in the situation.
|Personal Responsibility||- Keeps rules & stays on task until completed.
- Accepts responsibility for self & encourages others.
- Actively contributes to learning community.
|- Keeps rules & stays on task.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Contributes to learning community.
|- Behaves & works only when teacher is present.
- Beginning to recognize what is own responsibility but procrastinates.
- Contributes when called upon.
|- Detracts from learning community.
- Blames others for own actions. - Refuses to participate.