What is it?
- C.A.C.T.U.S. (Comprehensive Administration of Credentials for Teachers in Utah Schools)
is a database housed at the Utah State Office of Education containing Utah
teacher credential information.
- Contact your district's human resources department
if any of the information in your C.A.C.T.U.S. record is incorrect. If you are not currently employed
with a Utah school, contact the Utah
State Office of Education.
- C.A.C.T.U.S. records do not include license renewal points.
How do I find my C.A.C.T.U.S. ID
- Follow the steps for logging into C.A.C.T.U.S. under Getting Started.
- Once logged in, you will find your C.A.C.T.U.S. ID near the top of every screen.
- Be registered at UEN
- Go to http://my.uen.org
- Log-in to your my.uen page
- Use the C.A.C.T.U.S. (Utah Licensing) link located within the Services/Tools portlet on your Personal page.