9:00.......Welcome and Introductions
Kathy Webb and Rick Gaisford showed the latest version of the USOE Technology Standards.
Jordan technology initiatives
- Bonnie: iPad initiatives at Title One schools, Jordan UTIPS update
- Deanna: World Book Online
- Kelly - Glif at Amazon
SMART Updates: Bob Jackman, not a sales pitch. This is to provide resources for districts that have SMART products for Lion, and web-based response.
- Bob will talk to us about the latest updates on SMART software, blog resources, etc.
12:00 Lunch: Cafe Rio
- UEN - Rick Cline and other UEN folks present (Mindy Hintz and Doug Jones)
- New January - May 2012 Professional Development schedule
- Check out the new UEN Informational Booklet (pdf) - developed to provide an overview of UEN for the state legislators
- UEN updated (and is now hosting) USOE's popular Science Sci-ber Text web pages for grades 3-9
- UEN developed this new Utah Kids Ready to Read (Preschool Reading) web page in partnership with the Utah State Libraries
- The UEN Apps4Edu interface now has over 400 Apps. Find and rate your favorite Apps. (Click on the details page to rate the App.) If you don't see your favorite App email email@example.com
- Check out http://www.uen.org/apps4edu on your smart phone. UEN created a mobile friendly version of this interface.
- The NetSafe web site now has videos links for the 10 languages available for viewing: http://www.netsafeutah.org
- UEN's December Highlights
- UEN is hosting the January 6, 2012 C-Forum meeting. Register today.
- USOE twitter feed utpubliced