NOTE: This meeting will be start at the Valley High School Tech Atrium; 325 W 11000 S, South Jordan, UT 84606 (map)
Come in the front door, go upstairs, and turn left. The tech atrium will be on your right down the hall.
8:30- 9:00 Breakfast Snacks and Welcome
9:00-10:00 Update on Jordan District iPad Initiatives: Title 1 and My 21st Century Classroom Program
- 13-14 My 21st Century Classroom iPad Wiki - for information about Elementary Classroom implementation
10:00-10:30 David Johansen from Jordan District will present information on iPad Carts with Apple Configurator, and iTunes his book “iPad Carts”.
- To get David's book go to iTunes search for "iPad Carts" or David Johansen.
10:30- 11:45 Updates
- Canvas and eMedia - Katie Garrett
- Digital Science Online - Katie Garrett
USOE - Rick Gaisford
- If working with school using Early Literacy Software, brief comment about how working
- Still waiting to hear from CenturyLink
- Wed. Feb. 6, 2013 is National Digital Learning Day. Have teachers check out site. http://www.digitallearningday.org/splash
UTIPS Update: Julie Quinn
- Utah's Formative Assessment Transition - from UTIPS to new Formative Assessment/Adaptive Testing
- Challenge - help with transition plan. Math, Language Arts, and Science teachers need to stop using Old UTIPS-Get into UTIPS CORE so can transition to new system
- Will send draft out to look at for feedback before posting to FAQ's.
UCET - Mitchell Jorgensen
- Check website for deadlines, etc.
- Extended Saturday sessions, Early Bird deadline Feb. 15, 2013
- Sched.ucet.org for online schedule of UCET
UCET Volunteer form. Please sign up to help!
11:45 – 12:45 Lunch
12:45 – 1:00 Travel to Adobe (Map and directions)
1:00 – 3:00 Tour of the Adobe building
Next Meeting: March 22 Provo