UEN regularly conducts research with Utah educators, librarians, leaders and technology advocates. One of the measures we track is the net promoter metric, which is a widely-recognized indicator of customer satisfaction and loyalty. Most organizations score 15-20, while some score in negative numbers. Scores above 50 are exceptional and are considered to be world class. UEN's composite score with about 1,400 respondents is displayed below.
Research was conducted with the following groups:
- Dist Ed – Utah distance learning leaders in public education and higher education via email survey by Wainhouse Research.
- Flippin' Utah – Utah educators with interest and expertise in flipping classroom instruction with homework.
- SUE–CON – Leaders and educators attending the Southern Utah Educational Conference.
- Tech Summit – UEN hosts an annual technical conference for Utah higher and public education personnel.
- UAPCS – Administrators and educators who are members of the Utah Association of Public Charter Schools.
- UASSP – Utah Association of Secondary School Principals
- UCET – Leaders, educators and technology advocates attending annual conferences of the Utah Coalition for Educational Technology.
- UEA – Leaders, educators and parents attending annual conventions of the Utah Education Association.
- UELMA – School librarians attending annual meetings of the Utah Educational Library Media Association.
- Utah PTA – State, region and school leaders attending annual Utah PTA Leadership Conferences.