Prior to installation, the Site Coordinator:
- May be asked to help the Site Administrator make room modifications,
acquire telephone service for classroom phone/fax lines, oversee network
analysis and modification, etc.
- Must agree to be trained to operate the equipment.
- Must agree to observe and participate in site installation.
During installation, the Site Coordinator:
- Should be present during equipment installation.
- Should act as main contact for UEN Technical Services staff during
- May be assigned to receive the site inventory from the UEN Technical
Services installation team on behalf of the Site Administrator.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Implementing site-specific policies established with the Site Administrator.
- Acting as main point of contact with UEN Scheduling and Service Representatives.
- Coordinating confirmation/approval of scheduling for programs to
be received by the site.
- Initiating scheduling for programs originating from the site.
- Attending periodic hub meetings to review scheduled and proposed
programming, reviewing/resolving technical operation problems, receiving
miscellaneous training, and reviewing other items as necessary.
- Taking responsibility for technical operation of the site after training.
- Coordinating technical support for classes originating at the site.
- Taking responsibility for overseeing site facilitation of all events
at the site.
- Coordinating training sessions for site personnel with the UEN Service
- Ensuring that all Site Facilitators attend UEN Facilitator Technical
- Taking responsibility for performance of Site Facilitators based
on standards established by the Network.
- Ensuring all event materials and handouts are made available to the
Facilitator for distribution to the students, as well as collected
and returned to the Instructor.
- Scheduling a Site Facilitator to support operation for the duration
of all events.
- Communicating operational, technical and facilitation problems to
- Notifying the UEN Service Representative or other Instructional Delivery
Services personnel when a new Site Facilitator is hired for the site.
- Assisting the Site Administrator in maintaining an inventory of UEN-supplied
- Serving the role of Site Facilitator when necessary.