Prior to the installation, the Site Counselor:
- Will review courses listed in the online UEN Distance Learning Catalog.
- Must meet with a UEN Local Service Representative to go over promotion,
enrollment, and registration procedures for distance learning courses.
On-going duties include:
- Downloading and reviewing the Distance Learning Catalog each year
(usually available in February) to select courses for the following
- Promoting distance learning courses to students, targeting students
with a likelihood of success in learning at a distance.
- Listing desired DL courses in the school catalog.
- Submitting desired courses to UEN Service Reps or Schedulers to ensure
that system resources will allow the course to be carried at the site.
- Working closely with the Site Coordinator and Site Facilitators to
communicate information on schedules and gain feedback on courses received
at the site.
- Contacting the program provider registrars and follow their procedures
for registering students for the courses.
- Making sure that credit is given to students participating in EDNET