UEN Security Office
Technical Services Support Center (TSSC)
Eccles Broadcast Center
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
(801) 585-6105 (fax)
Educational Technology - (Grades 6-8)
1 class periods of 60 minutes each
This lesson will demonstrate to teachers how UTIPS works and allow them to create a login for classroom use.
1 computer or laptop
A teacher would need to master the skill of following directions and have an understading of the CORE standards for their discipline.
The teachers should know how to register to the UTIPS site. They should also know the different types of test and how to create and administer tests. They should know how to view and understand the results.
1. Student will take a test created by the teacher as an introduction to UTIPS.
2. Teacher will walk the students throught the registration process.
3. Teacher will demonstrate and define the areas of the UTIPS site.
4. Teacher will demonstrate how to create a test.
5. Teacher will demonstrate how to edit a test.
6. Teacher will demonstrate how to administer a test.
7. Teacher will demonstrate how to view test results.
8. Teacher will administer a test to students to test for comprehension.