Students will determine who the potential customers are for the business simulation.
• Students will watch a PowerPoint to determine what is a want and what is a need, Students will also identify which are goods, and which are services.
• Have the students create their own PowerPoint presentation showing wants and needs, goods and services.
• Students will collect a variety of ads in order to determine who is the target market is.
• Students will examine a variety of advertisements and determine who the target market is.
• Students will define and identify target markets in a group activity, and give a 5-10 minute presentation on their findings.