Main Core Tie
Business Communication 2
1 class periods of 70 minutes each
This activity exposes students to various business magazines. They will scan to find an article, summarize what they have read, write using MLA style, and present orally to the class.
- Provide each student with access to a business magazine (hard copy or online).
- Give students 10-15 minutes to skim the magazine looking for a business article that is interesting to them.
- Pass out the "Business Article Papers" assignment and explain what is required.
- Give students time in class to get started.
- You may want to have a sample ready (previously prepared by you) to show the students what is expected.
- Two articles are required during the term. One is written and other is written and presented orally by each student.
Videotaping is optional.