UEN Security Office
Technical Services Support Center (TSSC)
Eccles Broadcast Center
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
(801) 585-6105 (fax)
2 class periods of 45 minutes each
Student will learn general safety rules and will learn how to safely use tools and Facilities to create diagnose, adjust, and repair items through watching and processing a video. Students who pass the safety evaluation will be able to use designated facilities and equipment.
1. Video The Safety Factor
2. The Safety Factor learning packet
3. The Safety Factor special discount price sheet
4. Video Player
Safely use tools and Facilities to create diagnose, adjust, and repair items.
1. Have students will watch the video, Safety Factor
2. Conduct a discussion after the video about safety and review the necessary points for students to remember.
3. Administer the test on Safety concerns.