2 class periods of 60 minutes each
Students will work in groups to make a life-sized drawing of a body and include certain organs.
- student worksheet (attached)
- per group:
- 2 m of butcher paper
- construction paper
- Each group should have one student lie down on the butcher paper and be "traced".
- Groups then decide how they want to divide up the work to complete the tasks on the student sheet (below). They may use overlays to get all the organs that lie on top of each other or may draw creatively.
- The finished work can be displayed in the halls or other places where student may admire this work.
- Scoring can be largely done by the student groups as indicated on the student sheet.
Lesson Design by Jordan School District Teachers and Staff.