2 class periods of 90 minutes each
Students will research a chemist and make a class presentation that includes a poster and worksheet.
- Copy the directions and rubric for students.
- Read the introduction with students and show the youtube video at:
The video starts a little slowly but is an EXCELLENT example of how science works.
- Ask students to read the directions and choose their part (A, B, C, or D).
- Allow time for students to work on the project. Remind them to use the rubric.
- Grade the projects as the students present them.
Use the rubric sheet attached.
Lesson Design by Jordan School District Teachers and Staff.