2015 Municipal General Election
- Visit UEN's Voting Resources
to learn about the election process and then visit vote.utah.gov
to view your specific voter information.
Utah's Indigenous Day
Come and celebrate Utah's rich American Indian Heritage at the annual Indigenous Day
UEN Staff Picks
Utah Women and Education Forum
The video archive of the presentation from Dr. Susan Madsen highlights many of the influences found to shape and impact the education of Utah women. This was presented as part of the Utah American Graduate initiative.
UtahFutures: School Search
November is the time of year when high school seniors start applying to colleges and universities. The hope is to have every high school senior view and complete at least one viable college or university application. UtahFutures makes this process of exploration simple and informative with the School Search data. There are many ways to search and investigate possibilities at both state and national level. Take a look!
Pioneer Online Library
If your school is using Instructure Canvas, grab the free Canvas app and keep your education within reach.
Note: UIMC+ is listed with a (+).
National Native American Heritage Month
- A Peoples' History of Utah: The First Utahns, Utah's Indians in the 1800s, Utah's Indians and the Spaniards
- American Experience: We Shall Remain
- America's 58 National Parks Mountains: Guadalupe Mountains, Texas (+)
- Great Museums: Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian
- KUED's We Shall Remain: Goshutes, Navajos, Northwestern Shoshones, Paiutes, Utes
- The Long Walk
- Walking in Two Worlds
- Ken Burns: The War
- Korean War Stories
- The World War II Memorial: A Testament to Freedom
- Utah World War II Stories
- Otto Runs for President
- Who Counts? Election Reform in America
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood: The Neighborhood Votes / The Class Votes
MHz Worldview 9.2
Weekdays: Noon to 3:00 p.m.
World news and information distributed by China Xinhua News Network Corporation (CNC).
Cooking with the Wolfman
Everyday at 11:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Chef David Wolfman is an internationally recognized expert in wild game and traditional Aboriginal cuisine.
NOVA: Making Stuff Safer
November 6th at 8 p.m.
Host David Pogue explores the extent to which science and technology can protect us from monumental forces of nature like earthquakes and epidemics.
New iPad App: PBS Students
This free iOS App is designed to create a safe and trusted destination for students looking for content to help with homework or learn something new.