Utah Educational Savings Plan (UESP) "Make Your Mark
" bookmark contest for a chance to win a $1,000 UESP savings certificate. Your artwork must be received at the UESP office by September 30, 2015.
(6:30 - 8:30 p.m.)
Cents & $ensibility: Women and Money
Women of all ages are encouraged to attend this event at UVU. Recordings of the keynote and breakout sessions will be on UEN.org and UEN-TV.
American Graduate Day 2015 on UEN-TV
is a public media initiative supported by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting to help students stay on the path to on-time high school graduation and future success. Airing on UEN-TV
from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
UEN Staff Picks
UEN's Teacher Toolbox
Check out UEN's high quality resources and free services available to all Utah public educators. Please spread the word!
Pioneer Online Library
Gale's Kids InfoBits
The Britannica Elementary Collection has been added to Kids InfoBits. This is a collection of 3,869 Britannica articles written for students in grades 3 to 6. The articles cover a wide variety of subjects, including animals, sports, science, history, key figures, literature, technology, countries, government, and more. Visit Pioneer Online Library
to check it out.
App of the Month
Thinglink gives you the ability to make images and videos interactive. For example, students can add links to deeper information about Brazil on top of a map of the country.
Utah students and educators across academic disciplines and organizations are working together to understand the wisdom of Pando Populus, the oldest and largest living organism on the planet. Join the project
- Life Skills: Financial Fitness for Young Adults. Taking Credit For Your Credit.
- FDIC Money Smart Podcasts
- Centsible Student
- Suze Orman for the Young, Fabulous and Broke.
- Paying for College with the Greenes.
- Utah's Perfect Storm: Drought, Debt, & The Great Depression
- A History of Hispanic Achievement in America
- U.S. Mexican War. Part 02-The Fate of Nations.
- Up Heartbreak Hill
- Conquistadors with Michael Wood. Episode 03-The Search for El Dorado
Back to School
- Becoming an Organized Student
- This is ONLY a Test! - Study Tips
- ModuMath Study Guides
- Design Time: Learning That Is Transformative
- How Do Dinosaurs Go to School?
- The Gym Teacher from the Black Lagoon
MHz Worldview 9.2
A live debate on the topic of the day, presented by François Picard. Distributed by France 24.
On Native Ground: Youth Report
Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m.
Field Reporters cover news, entertainment, film festivals, sports, and Native celebrities and role models for today's youth.
THE CIVIL WAR
September 7-11 at 8 PM
Producer and director Ken Burns’s award-winning film THE CIVIL WAR will rebroadcast over five consecutive nights this month, coinciding with the 25th anniversary of its 1990 premiere.
Walt Disney: American Experience
September 14-15 at 8:00 PM
This new two-part, four-hour film offers an unprecedented look at Disney’s complex life and enduring legacy.