April 2017 Highlights
National Financial Literacy Month
National Poetry Month
National Autism Awareness Month
WW I Commemoration Event
National Library Week
National Parks Week
Great Utah ShakeOut
Global Youth Service Day
Great news! Thanks to recent legislative decisions, more Utah teachers and students will have access to more educational programming on eMedia! Learn about this expanded service and today’s eMedia - which now has more than 600 new titles - through an upcoming webinar. Please contact UEN for more information or to ask about how you can help UEN select programs for eMedia.
The EBSCO databases are now separated into grade bands to make it easier to find age appropriate resources.
This App presents images of the Earth taken by NASA's satellites accompanied by descriptive text.
USBE gathered Student Data Privacy materials, events, laws and policies for parents, teachers and LEAs.
This fun activity is designed to help you identify possible careers that match individual interest.
- Episode 1: A Sick Planet
- Episode 2: What is Climate?
- Episode 3: Evidence of a Warming Planet
- Episode 4: Why is the Earth Heating Up?
- Episode 5: Where Does Carbon Dioxide Come From?
- Episode 6: Climate Change in the American West
- Episode 7: Climate Change Around the World
- Episode 8: Rapid Climate Change and the Oceans
- Episode 9: Climate of the Future is in our Hands
- Episode 10: How the World Can Tackle Climate Change
- Episode 11: You Can Make a Difference
- Reading Rainbow: Rechenka's Eggs
- Reading Rainbow: Chickens Aren't the Only Ones
- Reading Rainbow: Saturday Sancocho
- SuperWhy!: Peter Rabbit
- Reading Rainbow: The Bionic Bunny Show R
- Reading Rainbow: The Furry News Knuffle Bunny
- Reading to Your Bunny
- The Number Crew: Spring Cleaning (English & Spanish)
- This is ONLY a Test! Show 1 - Don’t Stress the Test
- Scientific American Frontiers: Worried Sick
- My Hometown: Cherish The Gift
Do not miss: The Crowd & the Cloud, Beyond Standing Rock, Jens Jensend: the Living Green and Violins of Hope: Strings of the Holocaust.
April 10, 11 & 12
A six-hour, three-night event, will premiere in conjunction with the 100th anniversary of America’s entry into the war on April 6, 1917.