March 2017 Highlights
National Nutrition Month
Red Cross Month
Women's History Month
UELMA 2017 Conference
2017 UCET Conference
Brain Awareness Week
UEN developed some great print materials to help promote Utah's Online Library to students, educators and parents. If you would like some for your school please complete the online form.
This user-friendly sketching App provides tools to help you create dazzling sketches, cheerful paintings and smashing illustrations on the go.
Counselor and Parent Toolkits
USBE gathered these resources and tools to help counselors and parents navigate and plan from kindergarten through high school to be college and career ready.
Note: UIMC+ is listed with a (+).
- A History of Women's Achievement in America series
- American Experience: Amelia Earhart
- American Experience: Fly Girls
- American Experience: One Woman, One Vote
- Liberty's Kids: Episode 34-Deborah Samson
- Not for Ourselves Alone: The Story of Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony. Part 02.
- Reading Rainbow: Ruth Law Thrills a Nation
- Utah NOW: Makers - Voices of Utah Women Makers series
- Utah: The Struggle for Statehood – The Right to Vote
- Utah Women and Education Forum
- And Then It's Spring (+)
- Bear Has a Story to Tell (+)
- Chicka, Chicka 1,2,3 (+)
- Draw Me a Story: Hansel and Gretel
- Earl E. Literacy
- Eric Carle Picture Writer: The Art of the Picture Book (+)
- Reading Rainbow: Ludlow Laughs
- The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs (+)
Highlights of note include: The Ascent of Woman: A 10,000 Year Story, Next Door Neighbors: New Beginnings, and Start from Scratch: First Steps to Launch Your Own Business.
Fridays at 3:30 p.m.
This crime series is based on the real-life figure Mario Nardone, a persistently stubborn police officer who operated in 1950s Milan. In Italian with English subtitles.
March 16, 2017 at 7:00 PM
Discover some of the most impressive and curious aspects of human behaviour on Earth. Different tribes all over the planet show us how they live, their ancestral rituals and their cultures that have been rooted in the land for millennia.