September 4, 2017
September 10-16, 2017
National Arts in Education Week
UEN Staff Picks
UEN's got your back with Back-To-School. That means you can count on us for great resources for teaching the Core. Utah's Online Library, Apps4Edu, eMedia and online tools are designed with and for Utah teachers.
App of the Month
Remind: Safe Classroom Communication
This App offers teachers a free, safe and easy-to-use way to instantly text students and parents. Teachers can send or schedule reminders, assignments, homework, assessments, or motivational messages directly to students' and parents' phones.
New Titles: Over 40 new titles have been added to eMedia via UIMC. Click here to view the new titles!
- Financial Fitness for Young Adults. Saving Here, Saving Now
- Financial Fitness for Young Adults. Identity Theft: Protecting Your Identity.
- ¢ents & $ensibility - Women & Money: A Man is Not a Financial Plan
- StepUp Utah: Paying for College
- Schoolhouse Rock: Money Rock
- Show Me The Money: Currencies & Types Of Money
National Deaf Awareness Month
- Sign with Robert: Episode 6 - Deaf History
- Sign with Robert: Episode 4 - Deaf Culture
- Sign with Robert: Episode 21 - Communication
- Sign with Robert: Episode 23 - Numbers
- The Sign Language Storytelling Series: A Pocket for Corduroy
- The Sign Language Storytelling Series: Little Quack
The Vietnam War
A new 10-part, 18-hour documentary film series directed by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick, will premiere September 17, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. on KUED. The first five episodes will air nightly from Sunday, September 17, through Thursday, September 21, and the final five episodes will air nightly from Sunday, September 24, through Thursday, September 28.