Themes / Events
Attend a FREE community Film Screening
, in honor of American Indian Heritage Month. Featured films are by and about American Indians and Alaskan Natives for audiences across Utah! Find dates, times and locations of films, TV programming and American Indian educational resources.
UEN’s Roadtrip Nation Roadshow continues across the state – in Price, Moab, Bountiful, Ogden, and Cedar City throughout November! This event is part of American Graduate: Getting to Work, a public media initiative made possible by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. Learn more
is a form of unconference designed specifically for teachers and their needs. Built on principles of connected and participatory learning, Edcamp strives to bring teachers together to talk about the things that matter most.
The 14th Annual Jump start Conference
is a professional learning event for afterschool staff, educators, emerging leaders, and program administrators. Throughout the conference, attendees have opportunities to expand their knowledge of afterschool programming, network with others in the field, and learn new strategies to help improve outcomes for the youth they serve.
The Library of Congress developed a Thanksgiving Primary Source Set
which includes background information, teaching ideas and additional resources.
UEN Staff Picks
Follow UEN on Instagram to see all the latest content we are producing.
Utah's Online Library
- Korean War Stories
- SciTech Now: Prosthetics (Segment)
- SciTech Now: Veteran Entrepreneurship (Segment)
- Utah World War II Stories
- Veterans Lecture Series
National Native American Heritage Month
- A Peoples' History of Utah: The First Utahns, Utah's Indians in the 1800s, Utah's Indians and the Spaniards
- American Experience: We Shall Remain
- Great Museums: Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian
- KUED's We Shall Remain: Goshutes, Navajos, Northwestern Shoshones, Paiutes, Utes Surviving Columbus
- The Long Walk
- Walking in Two Worlds