Friday Institute and UETN invite principals to participate in this free professional learning summit. Apply Today....
go.ncsu.edu/leadingschools - use the July 18-20, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT link.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Principals and assistant principals at any level with any amount of experience that are beginning, wanting to, or already making progress on a digital and personalized learning transition in their schools.
Participants will experience:
- Personalized Problem-Solving: Engage with peers to address key challenges in the transition to digital and personalized learning.
- Job-Embedded Training: Learn with experienced principal coaches in key areas including: school culture and change management, professional learning, communication and community engagement, and learning spaces.
- Tangible Examples of Innovation: Explore tested leadership strategies and visit spaces of innovation.
- Design Thinking Framework: Design solutions for your own problems of practice, and reflect, ideate and experiment with mavens and peer leaders.
- Continued Network of Support: Collaborate with school leaders with similar challenges during the summit, and with a growing network of innovative leaders after the summit.