Friday Institute and UETN invite principals to participate in this free professional learning summit. Apply Today....
go.ncsu.edu/leadingschools - use the July 18-20, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Principals and assistant principals at any level with any amount of experience that are beginning, wanting to, or already making progress on a digital and personalized learning transition in their schools.
Participants will experience:
- Personalized Problem-Solving: Engage with peers to address key challenges in the transition to digital and personalized learning.
- Job-Embedded Training: Learn with experienced principal coaches in key areas including: school culture and change management, professional learning, communication and community engagement, and learning spaces.
- Tangible Examples of Innovation: Explore tested leadership strategies and visit spaces of innovation.
- Design Thinking Framework: Design solutions for your own problems of practice, and reflect, ideate and experiment with mavens and peer leaders.
- Continued Network of Support: Collaborate with school leaders with similar challenges during the summit, and with a growing network of innovative leaders after the summit.