How big a conference is UETN Tech Summit?
Last year’s summit saw more than 300 participants representing about 122 organizations from K12, Higher Ed, Healthcare and IT Exhibitors.
What if I need to cancel?
Please send your cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 30, 2021.
What sorts of topics are of interest to UETN Tech Summit attendees and organizers?
- Safe UT: Developing Advancements in Utah Mental Health
- Lessons Learned with DAS (campus cell Coverage)
- Cellular Wireless right of ways on campus (Senate Bill #189)
- e-911 Laws
- Artificial Intelligence and Automation
- Internet of Things issues in the Academic Enterprise
- Cybersecurity: Minimum Viable Product
- Agile Development Basics
- Data Integration & API
- Cloud Portable: Modularization of Apps and Platforms
- Cloud Platform & Infrastructure options
- Patch Cycle Planning
- What you must know about Identity & Access Management
- What ever happened with IPv6 anyways?
- Google Chrome: Tuning under the hood
- Student Success as a technology requirement
- Principles of IT Strategy & Governance
- Data-Enabled: Business Intelligence & Analytics to answer the big questions
- Education Affordability through Technology
- Principles of ITIL Change Management
- IT Staffing & Organizational Models
- Software Defined Networking
- Disaster Recovery Strategies
- Logging & Monitoring on a budget
- Digital Transformation of Education
- Blockchain: How it may affect the future of Education & life.
- Drones: Coming to an airspace near you. (Practical, industrialized uses)
- Extreme Management Center and Access Control
- Palo Alto Firewall
- Hyper-V including Hyper converged storage
- Windows Server 2019 new features
- Google Admin tips and tricks, tools beyond vault
- AI - Ozobots and Spheros (Robotics in the Classroom)
- VR Hardware Deployment
- Adobe Creative Cloud Deployment and Maintenance
- AutoCAD Deployment and Maintenance
- Windows 10 Deployment
- Windows 10 Policies
- Windows 10 Security
- Windows 10 Microsoft Store
- Datacenter monitoring
- Backup ... datacenter and clients
- Latest classroom robotics and AI learning tools
- Supporting Raspberry Pi and Arduino Devices in a Classroom
- Supporting and Maintaining Blockchain Labs
- MDM Securly vs iBoss for Chromebooks
- Fiber optic splicing (FOA training and certs)
- Ubiquiti (UniFi Controller / UNMS)
- Merging Physical vs Digital Security
- eduroam - education wireless connectivity wherever you go
What length of presentations do you want?
Consideration will be made for:
- Presentations - .5 to 1 hour
- Workshops or trainings - 1 up to 3 hours
- Operational demos - can be included in presentations and workshops or could be done separate for periods of .5 up to 2 hours