Network Operations Center (NOC)
UEN Security Office
Technical Services Support Center (TSSC)
Eccles Broadcast Center
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Main Curriculum Tie:
Background For Teachers:
Introduce the students to the guidelines for choosing a recipe. Discuss the reasons for these guidelines as you present them. This should lead to the definition of a recipe.
RECIPE: a set of directions for preparing a food product
A recipe is a kind of plan, or blueprint, to guide you as you cook. Recipes tell you what ingredients to use and how to put them together.
BASIC RULES FOR CHOOSING A RECIPE When you choose a recipe, ask yourself these questions:
1. Will the food appeal to the family or guests as well as to you?
2. Do you have all the needed ingredients?
3. If not, can you stay within your budget if you have to buy more groceries?
4. Do you have enough time to make the recipe?
5. Do you have the cooking skills required to make the recipe?
Student Prior Knowledge:
Intended Learning Outcomes:
Created Date :