Heat, Light and Sound - Let is Shine!
Journal Entry - Take out your science journal and answer the following question(s) (use drawings as appropriate):
What would happen if you changed the color of the light that was shining on something? Imagine that you can control the light color that shines on things.
- In what ways will objects appear different?
- Are there any ways they will still look the same?
Now test your hypothesis in the activity below.
Observe the two photographs below.
Drag your mouse over each link and observe the change in the color shining on the objects.
- How do the different colors of light affect the flower?
- Do different colors of light affect the car the same as they did the flower?
- What caused the differences you observed between the flower and the car?