Ask Vickie - Maps, Directions, and Parking
Map to Milton Bennion Hall (MBH)
Driving Directions from South To U Of U, Milton Bennion Hall (MBH):
Google Maps and Directions from the South
- Travel I-215 East. Take Foothill exit.
- Travel Foothill Blvd. to Mario Capecchi Drive (formerly Wasatch Dr.)--turn right / North-East at the Foothill/Mario Capecchi traffic light.
- At the first traffic light, turn left / West onto South Campus Drive.
- Turn right / North at the first light, 1800 East (the big domed Huntsman Event Center is on the corner).1800 East is also known as "the Business loop" and "Campus Center Drive".
- You may turn into the parking lot on the left / West past the University Services Building (lots of white maintenance trucks parked on the left). If you continue to follow the road around, Milton Bennion Hall will be on your right.
- You may park in the Free Loading Zone meters in front of MBH while you come in to get a parking permit, then repark your car.
Driving Directions from North To U Of U, Milton Bennion Hall (MBH):
Google Maps and Directions from the North
- Travel I-15 to Beck Street exit.
- Go to 400 South, turn left / East; come up 400 South (it curves into 500 South), pass the stadium on your left.
- At the first light past the stadium (before the V.A. hospital complex), turn left / North. (This street may be called Guardsman Way, Campus Center Drive or by a number.)
- At the traffic circle, take the FIRST exit onto Campus Center Dr/E. South Campus Drive. Continue to follow E. South Campus Dr.
- Turn left / North at Campus Center Drive (a.k.a 1725 East or the "business loop"). Milton Bennion Hall is on the left as you drive around the curve of this road.
- You may park in a Free Loading Zone meter in front of MBH while you come in to get a parking permit, then return to your car to repark.
- "A" parking is available directly across from the Milton Bennion Hall building. We provide one temporary "A" parking permit for each day of class at no cost to you.
- Come to our offices in room 205 of MBH to pick up the permit.
- PLEASE ALLOW TIME to return to your car and display the permit before class begins.
- DO NOT PARK IN A RESERVED SPACE!