UEN Security Office
Technical Services Support Center (TSSC)
Eccles Broadcast Center
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
(801) 585-6105 (fax)
Main Curriculum Tie:
Student Prior Knowledge:
1. Hand out the Energy Expenditure Chart to each student.
2. Tell the class they are going to make a plan of how to burn 1,000 calories in one day, using at least eight different activities from the chart.
3. Students will need to figure out the activity, duration of activity, and the calories burned.
4. At the end of the worksheet they will add up all of their Calories.
5. Inform students that if the total calories don't add up to exactly 1,000, they will need to go back and adjust their activity or duration of activity.
6. Possible prompts:
7. Collect their worksheets for assessment.
Strategies For Diverse Learners:
Created Date :