UEN Security Office
Technical Services Support Center (TSSC)
Eccles Broadcast Center
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
(801) 585-6105 (fax)
Main Curriculum Tie:
Intended Learning Outcomes:
2. Color: What colors do to us. Have students color all of the squares on their paper with the correct colors. Have them circle their favorite color. Then go through and tell them how each color affects us.
3. Take the students to the Preschool Room (if there is no room you can just do it in the classroom)
4. Safety Guidelines: Rules that children should follow to be safe (see answer key)
5. Room Safety: Have the room set up before class with different safety hazards out and around that they can identify.
6. Room Setup: Have them look around the room and figure out how the preschool room is set up. Let them use the maps in section 5 of their packet to guide them as to which activities go in each area. (this is if there is an actual preschool in the school. If not, think of some alternative way of presenting the room set up)
7. Discussion: Have them tell about what they discovered. Then use an overhead to explain what should actually go in each area (see answer key) Also discuss different play areas, such as: art, block building, dramatic play, library, science, small manipulative area, music
8. Immunizations: Put an overhead up on the board and have them fill in their charts. See if they can guess them first. See the lecture material for Immunizations, as well as the website for additional information.
Strategies For Diverse Learners:
Created Date :