Main Curriculum Tie:
Background For Teachers:
Student Prior Knowledge:
Intended Learning Outcomes:
1. Have the students complete at least three values worksheets
2. Tell the students to bring the worksheets to you. Check to see that they have completed them. Do not read them; just scan them to see that all the questions are answered.
3. Assign the students to bring a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
4. Have the students seal their worksheets in the envelopes and turn them in.
5. Keep the envelopes on file. Hand the envelopes out at the beginning of the studentsí junior year or mail them at the beginning of their junior year
Created Date :