Skip Navigation

The Utah Electronic Highschool (EHS)

EHS closed on March 31, 2017 after 23 years.

Please contact your local school counselor or registrar to make sure credits you earned from EHS are on your school transcript.

If your transcript does not have earned EHS credit, your registrar can request the certificate from the Utah State Archives.

If you earned your diploma from EHS, you can request your EHS transcript from the Utah State Archives.

To access your EHS records, contact the Research Center at the Utah State Archives or use this form. Please refer to series 17698.

If you are currently enrolled in a Utah school, please speak with your counselor regarding appropriate coursework and available classes to ensure your choices will meet graduation requirements and personal college and career goals. You can also find additional information about courses available through the statewide online program at

© Utah Education Network in partnership with the Utah State Board of Education and Higher Ed Utah.
UEN does not endorse and is not responsible for content on external websites linked to from this page.
(800) 866-5852     |     KUEN CPB Compliance    |     Web Accessibility     |     Captioning