Login or Register
Visit https://my.uen.org to login or register.
- If you already have a my.uen account, simply login at my.uen.org
- Forgot your login?
- Visit my.uen.org and use the "Forgot Login" tab
to have your login emailed to you.
- Or contact us, (800) 866-5852.
- Registering with my.uen is quick and easy. All you need is a valid email address.
- Visit my.uen.org and use the Create Account link.
- Enter a login name, password, name and email address.
- Access your email inbox, look for a message from UEN Resources and use the verification link in the message to complete the registration process.
- Utah educators will want to use their school email address to qualify for “Premium Services”. To learn more about Premium Services, visit www.uen.org/sitecode/learn_more
Change Name, Email or Login Information
To change your name, email or login information, log into my.uen. Use the “Edit Name and Login” link near the top of the screen.
You can change your login name, password, official name, and email address. Use the “Save” button to save your changes and then use the “Close” button to return to the main screen.
When you update your email address the system will ask you if you are sure you want to proceed with the change. Click the "Yes" button.
If you entered a valid email address you will receive a verification email message from "UEN Resources". Use the verification link in the message to complete the process.
- I am trying to register and I get an error saying that another educator is already using this email.
- The most likely cause for this error is that you have previously registered with my.uen. Contact us, (800) 866-5852 to retrieve your login information.
- I logged into my.uen and see a "Your UEN Account is PENDING!" screen.
- This simply means that you haven't completed the registration process. Enter your email in the text field and use the Change Email button. A verification email from UEN Resources will be sent to you. Use the verification link in the message to complete the registration process.
(If you see your correct email address in the text field, use the Resend Email button to have the system send you a verification email.)