Login or Register
Visit https://my.uen.org to login or register.
- If you already have a my.uen account, simply login at my.uen.org
- Forgot your login?
- Visit my.uen.org and use the "Forgot Login" tab
to have your login emailed to you.
- Or contact us, (800) 866-5852.
- If you don’t know if you are registered, search for yourself at www.uen.org/educator/
- Registering with my.uen is quick and easy. All you need is a valid email address.
- Visit my.uen.org and use the Create Account link.
- Enter a login name, password, name and email address.
- Access your email inbox, look for a message from UEN Resources and use the verification link in the message to complete the registration process.
- Utah educators will want to use their school email address to qualify for “Premium Services”. To learn more about Premium Services, visit www.uen.org/sitecode/learn_more
Change Name, Email or Login Information
To change your name, email or login information, log into my.uen and navigate to your Personal page or Edit Public page. Use the “Edit Name and Login” link near the top of the screen.
You can change your login name, password, official name, display name and email address. Use the “Save” button to save your changes and then use the “Close” button to return to the main screen.
When you update your email address the system will ask you if you are sure you want to proceed with the change. Click the "Yes" button.
If you entered a valid email address you will receive a verification email message from "UEN Resources". Use the verification link in the message to complete the process.
Handout: Updating your E-mail Address (pdf)
Share your web address with parents and students
The web address or URL to your my.uen page is posted at the top of your Personal page and your Public page.
It will be similar to:
(The numbers at the end are unique for each my.uen page.)
Hide or display your email address on your Public my.uen page
To display or hide your email address on our Public page, use the "Edit Name and Login" link on your Personal page and select the appropriate radio button. Be sure to save your changes before leaving that page.
Set Default Start Page
When you log into the new my.uen the first time you will have the opportunity to set your default start page to either your Personal Page or your Edit Public Page. (Learn more about each of these pages.)
You can also set your default start page by going to the “Edit Name and Login” screen from your Personal page. Near the bottom of that screen you will find a drop menu that will allow you to select your default start page. Be sure to save your changes before leaving that page.
- I am trying to register and I get an error saying that another educator is already using this email.
- The most likely cause for this error is that you have previously registered with my.uen. Contact us, (800) 866-5852 to retrieve your login information.
- I logged into my.uen and see a "Your UEN Account is PENDING!" screen.
- This simply means that you haven't completed the registration process. Enter your email in the text field and use the Change Email button. A verification email from UEN Resources will be sent to you. Use the verification link in the message to complete the registration process.
(If you see your correct email address in the text field, use the Resend Email button to have the system send you a verification email.)