CMS Web App (CWA) Resources
The Cisco Meet Server Web App is a desktop conferencing application that allows individuals to participate in Interactive Video Conferencing events through a browser.
You will need:
- Network: A reliable broadband internet connection
- Hardware: A capable computer with a microphone and camera (iOS or mobile devices are not recommended) Chromebooks are acceptable *see browser note below
- Recommended browsers:
- Chrome, Edge, Safari or Firefox (Please make sure your browser is up to date)
Note: Chromebook users will see the best experience using the Chrome browser on this hardware.
Please work with your IVC course provider to get the join link, which will look similar to this: https://thisisaCWAmeetinglink/meeting/1234567890?secret=6h3afEeM3dTaA7L
You can go to https://avc.uen.net
- Click the Join meeting button,
- Enter the meeting ID and/or passcode (if required) for your course or meeting provided by the IVC course provider.
- (Optional) Change your name by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Click the Join meeting button again
800-863-3497, opt. 1, opt. 1
Mon-Fri 6:00 AM-10:00 PM, Sat 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
Other Resources and FAQ’s