UEN Professional Development TV
UEN PDTV is on-demand, streaming professional development for teachers in the state of Utah. Each episode will focus on how educators are implementing Utah's education technology competencies in their classrooms. View all episodes by clicking on the PDTV playlist, the UEN PDTV YouTube Channel, or in UEN's eMedia.
PDTV: UCET 23
In this episode of UEN’s PDTV, host Katie Blunt takes you to the Utah Coalition for Educational Technology (UCET) conference in Provo, Utah, where she meets with some of the winners of the UCET Innovative Teaching Award and explores how professional organizations like UCET are supporting educators in their journey toward better teaching practices.
Apply the EdTech competencies taught in this video using the resources linked below!
Utah Education Technology Competencies
Local Conferences & Organizations
- Utah Coalition for Educational Technology (UCET)
- Utah Rural Schools Association (URSA)
- Southern Utah Media Specialists (SUMS)
- Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
- Utah Teacher Fellows (Hope Street Group)
- UEN’s Leading Schools
- UEN’s Utah Tech Leaders Network
- UETN Tech Summit
- Utah Association of Public Charter Schools (UAPCS)
- Utah Association for Gifted Children (UAGC)
- Utah School Counselor Association (USCA)
- Utah Women in Higher Education Network (UWHEN)
- Adult Education Association of Utah
- Adobe Creative Educator
- Apple Educator
- Google Educator Group Utah
- Microsoft Educator Academy
- Utah Nearpod Community
- USBE - Roles of a Teacher Leader
- UCET eMedia Hub
- UELMA eMedia Group
- PDTV: UCET Recap 2022
- C-Forum: Davis School District’s Leading EDGEucator Academy
- UEN Homeroom: The Changing Face of Professional Learning
- UEN Homeroom: Power of Personal Growth
- Apple: Elements of Leadership
- Teacher Leadership: What is it, and how can it benefit you?
- Utah Women in Leadership eMedia Resources
Katie Blunt is a product manager with the Utah Education Network. She has a doctorate in Educational Leadership and Policy and a master’s in Instructional Design and Educational Technology from the University of Utah. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Brigham Young University. Katie has K-12 administrative licensure and teaching endorsements in ESL, Ed Tech, Keyboarding, and Multimedia. She is an ISTE, Apple, Nearpod, and Google certified educator and UCET past president.