7 class periods of 45 minutes each
- Thinking & Reasoning
The students will explore marketing concepts including the 4 P's of marketing by developing and marketing a product from materials found in a grab bag. Students will utilize computer software and digital media to complete the project.
- Worksheets: (May be completed in Microsoft Word or handwritten)
- Digital Camera (optional)
- Digital Video Camera (optional)
- Grab Bag items may include:
Paper towel and toilet paper tubes,
Scraps of fabric,
Rulers/dowel sticks/PVC pipe,
Intended Learning Outcomes
Students will be able to define and explain the 4 P's of marketing.
- Students will be able to brainstorm and develop a product from resources they receive in a "grab bag."
- Students will create a company name, logo, and slogan.
- Students will create print and video advertisements.
Students will compile all worksheets and rubrics into a packet and attach the cover sheet before turning packet in.
Glencoe Introduction to Business, 2008