1 class periods of 70 minutes each
This lesson allows students to plan a childcare experience.
- Preparing for our Preschool Day Handout
- List of preschool children
- 36 Sandwich baggies
- Construction Paper
- Glue Sticks
- Purchased materials needed by students for their centers
Student Prior Knowledge
Bell Ringer Question: What can you do if a child is misbehaving in the preschool?
- Find out final number count of children coming.
- Discuss appropriate student behavior during the preschool.
- Discuss appropriate discipline options of the preschool children.
- Hand out a copy of "Preparing for our Preschool Day" sheet to each student.
- Review the preschool day schedule.
- Review what the students need to do during this lesson.