Adobe Create UT
In this episode of Adobe Spotlight you'll learn about the new Adobe ACE: Level 2 course from UEN. You'll also hear about an exciting opportunity to attend the virtual Adobe Max conference for free.
Adobe Create UT, is for students in grades 7-12 and all Utah faculty/staff whose school or district has completed and returned a Participation Agreement with UETN. Learn more about Adobe Create UT. (Note: Licensing for Higher Education is under a separate agreement.) View a list of districts and schools with Participation Agreements...
Onboarding begins with a signed Participation Agreement. Participating charter schools or districts should complete the Agreement Request Form listing the person authorized to sign an agreement on behalf of the district or charter school. A Participation Agreement will then be sent for electronic signatures.
Take advantage of Adobe Creative Cloud through Create UT to get access to:
- The desktop and mobile creative tools like Photoshop, InDesign, Rush, Capture, and many more
- The ability to create, collaborate, and distribute engaging digital class projects, assignments, and presentations in print, on the web, as an app, and with video
- In-app libraries full of easy to use “how to”'s
- Easy to use digital storytelling apps (Spark Video, Spark Page, and Premiere Rush)
- A learning portal filled with hours of free training tutorials that are short and to-the-point, so you can get to work and expand your ability to tell your story
Each participating institution will identify a local Adobe software administrator responsible for authorizing accounts and providing front-line support.
For Adobe support all Teachers should contact their local School or District IT support teams. If your issue needs further troubleshooting your IT teams have access to Adobe Support.