C-Forum: Utah Technology Content Forum
C-Forum was formed in September of 1999 to help Technology Trainers and Staff Developers across the state of Utah learn new concepts, share resources and network with colleagues. Monthly meetings are held at various locations around Utah during the school year.
C-Forum is a synergistic group that combines the resources, ideas, and expertise of its members to promote:
- integration of appropriate technology into daily classroom activities;
- high quality professional development aligned with national professional development standards;
- sharing of best instructional practices; access to technology by Utah students and educators;
- ongoing development of educational technology tools, resources, and practice in Utah schools.
C-Forum Mailing List
The C-Forum mailing list is an unmoderated list, however, only subscribers can send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe to the C-Forum mailing list:
- Go to C-Forum Mailing List Info
- In the "Subscription / Unsubscription" section enter your e-mail address
- Use the SUBSCRIBE button
- Further instructions will be sent you your email once approved
- If you have previously subscribed you can login with your email and password to unsubscribe or manage your settings.
If you need help subscribing, please contact us.