Learn @ Home
Teachers - Instructure
Information and Resources
To meet the need for more online instruction, the following are a collection of Instructure resources to support teachers and students.
- Scaling Online Learning when the Classroom Closes
- Contingency Planning
- Additional Contingency Planning Resources
- Resources for getting started quickly with Canvas
- Blended Learning PD
- Canvas for Littles Webinar K-5
- Canvas with Little K-5 Usage
Canvas Commons Guide to Sharing
Importing from Commons Guides
- How do I use Commons?
- How do I manage approved Content in Commons?
- How do I import and view a Commons resource in Canvas?
Students Without Home Internet Access
Here are a few things teachers can do to make their Canvas courses accessible to students who do not have internet access at home.
- Offline Content Module Export
- ePub Offline Content
- How do I change the format of a course for epub?
- View course offline in ePub format as a student
- View Course content offline in ePub format as an instructor
- How do I allow course content to be exported as an offline HTML file?
- How do I view course content offline html as an instructor
- How do I view course content offline html as a student
- Parent Access to CANVAS - STEP-BY-STEP
- Sample Parent Letter
- Let's Continue to Learn! Continued Learning at home when School is Out
- How do I generate a pairing code for an observer as a student?
- For Teachers/Admins Generate CSV export of Pair codes by class
- Canvas Observer Guides (all the Parent How to's)
- Canvas Parent App Guides (for iOs & Android)
- Canvas Parent App latest & greatest release
- Canvas Live: Parents: Expert Panelists Discuss Education at Home