Derivita Math Courseware
Connect your high-quality curriculum, tools for classroom instruction, and assessments in a single, easy-to-use platform directly within your existing Canvas instance.
With Derivita, Utah teachers have the ability to:
- Access assessments, assignments, practice tasks, and reporting in one platform
- Access our entire Math Item Bank covering everything from Grade 6 to Calculus III
- Create custom assignments and assessments with our Computer Algebra System (CAS)
- “SpotCheck” for formative assessments and increasing in-class engagement
- “Show Work” to allow students to upload images of their written work
- Offer students immediate and meaningful instructor feedback
- Automate grading options for all question types, included free-response questions
Derivita is an approved provider for the Utah STEM Action Center K-12 Math Personalized Learning Software Grant Program. As a school or district-level administrator, you can apply to the STEM Action Center K-12 Math Personalized Learning Software Grant program to fund Derivita for your school or district. Learn more
News & Updates:
Derivita User Resources:
Join the Derivita Educator Community!
Become a member of our educator's community on FaceBook! Here you are encouraged to freely share your Derivita ideas and best practices!
How to Participate
Many LEAs have signed agreements and are already participating. If your LEA is not yet participating, follow the steps below.
- Request an agreement - One request per LEA
Stay In Touch
Follow Derivita on Social Media for the latest updates, upcoming events, and weekly math challenges!
Or contact Derivita directly at email@example.com with questions and feedback!