Skip Navigation

my.uen Help Center
Frequently Asked Questions

Who can create a my.uen account?

my.uen is a service for educators and pre-service teachers only. View Terms and Conditions.  

Return to FAQ


How do I view my CACTUS - Utah Licensing record and CACTUS id?

To view your CACTUS - Utah Licensing record you must log into my.uen and navigate to your Personal my.uen page. Use the CACTUS (Utah Licensing) link located in the Services / Tools portlet.

If this is your first time into CACTUS, you will be instructed to enter your date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Use the Verify Me button.

If you have previously viewed your CACTUS record, your CACTUS id should be displayed at the top of your Personal my.uen page.

Return to FAQ


How do I update my contact information on my CACTUS record?

Visit the Utah State Board of Education's Educator Licensing Online web page to update your contact information on CACTUS:

Note: the information displayed on your CACTUS Educator Licensing screen is separate from the information associated to your my.uen page.

Return to FAQ


How do I renew my Utah educator license?

Visit the Utah State Board of Education's Educator Licensing Online web page to renew your Utah educator license:

Here are some other tasks that can be completed via this interface:

  • Renew your Utah educator license
  • Register or renew a background check
  • Apply for a student teacher license
  • Complete your online university recommendation process
  • Complete your district recommendation for a level 2

Return to FAQ


How can I change my login name?

Follow these steps:

  1. Use the "Edit Name and Login" link at the top of the page
  2. Update the "Choose Log-in name" field
  3. Use the Save button

The system will check to see if your desired login name is valid and available. If it is, you were successful. If it is not, you will receive an error message.

Return to FAQ


Where are the links to the lesson plans and rubrics I created?

Your lesson plans and the other resources you may have created using UEN's tools are available within the Lesson Plan and Rubric Tools.

Return to FAQ


How do I clear my web browser's cache?

Each time you access a file through your web browser, the browser caches (stores) it. In this way, the files (including any images on the page) do not have to be retrieved anew from the remote web site each time you click the Back or Forward buttons. You should periodically clear the cache to allow your browser to function more efficiently.

Check out this Indiana University article on how to clear the cache on whatever browser you use.

Return to FAQ


How do I delete my my.uen web page?

If you are no longer an educator or have duplicate my.uen records, contact UEN and we will delete your my.uen page. (800) 866-5852.

Return to FAQ


How do I contact the Utah Education Network for technical assistance?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with my.uen or any of UEN's services, please feel free to contact us or call (800) 866-5852. Support is available during normal Mountain Standard Time business hours.

Return to FAQ