What is it?
- CACTUS (Comprehensive Administration of Credentials for Teachers in Utah Schools)
is a database housed at the Utah State Board of Education containing Utah
teacher credential information.
- Contact your district's human resources department
if any of the information in your CACTUS record is incorrect. If you are not currently employed
with a Utah school, contact the Utah
State Board of Education.
- CACTUS records do not include license renewal points.
How do I find my CACTUS ID
- Follow the steps for logging into CACTUS under Getting Started.
- Once logged in, you will find your CACTUS ID near the top of every screen.
- Be registered at UEN
- Go to http://my.uen.org
- Log-in to your my.uen page
- Use the CACTUS. (Utah Licensing) link located within the Services/Tools portlet on your Personal page.