1 class periods of 60 minutes each
The students will write a video narrative with how they can be safe doing certain activities and every day things.
Background for Teachers
Need to know how to use videolicious and know what safe behavior is.
Student Prior Knowledge
The students to know what is consider safe behavior.
Intended Learning Outcomes
- identify unsafe behaviors in everyday activities
- describe the consequences of unsafe behaviors in ever day activities.
- Review what is unsafe behavior
- Students need to write down activities they do everyday or once a week. (like taking a shower, mowing the lawn, washing dishes, babysitting, washing kitchen floor, vacuuming)
- Teach them how to use videolicious
- Find a partner
- Write down four activities
- Identify 4 safety behaviors for each of the activities.
- Each activity needs a picture to go with it.
- Need to put a videolcious that is about 1 min long.
- The next class they will show their videolicious