Fashion Design Studio
Strand 2 Standard 2
1 class periods of 45 minutes each
Students will review the principes of design in groups and then take the quiz individually.
There are five principles of design:
The students should already be familiar with the elements and principles of design.
Students will successfully take the quiz after presenting on the principles.
1. Have the strips cut out and ready for students to pick.
2. Let them pick the strips and then get together in groups according to the principle they selected.
3. In their groups they are to prepare a 2-minute presentation on the principle they have picked. They need to show pictures from their projects and explain about the principle. Give them 5-10 minutes to get ready for the presentations.
4. These presentations are to be a quick review of the principles for the quiz. Take 10-15 minutes for the groups to present.
5. For the quiz have them get out a piece of paper or use the quiz paper provided. There are ten questions.
6. Take the quiz. 5-10 min.
7. Then exchange papers and correct 5-10 min.