- How do physical and behavioral traits help animals survive?
- How does the variation among individuals affect their survival?
- How do the structures and functions of living things allow them to meet their needs?
- Why adapt?
- How does an animal’s different body structures relate to its ability to adapt to its environment?
- How do animals interact with the environment in order to prolong their survival?
- How does a species’ individual variations provide it with an advantage in surviving inside its environment?