Students in Focus
Students in Focus is a program created for students by students.
- The duration of videos should run up to 7 minutes.
- Student must be enrolled in school in Utah.
- Entry content must be original to the entrant and/or royalty-free music and images.
- Entries cannot contain any copyrighted material.
- All video entries must be accompanied by signed UETN Media Release of all individuals who appear on screen.
As a public television station, UETN/KUEN adheres to the Public Media Code of Integrity and follows all policies posted at uen.org. KUEN will maintain editorial control in selecting videos for inclusion in the “Students in Focus” program. UETN values diversity and is committed to representing the communities we serve.
Blanding Elementary After-school Program
A Personal Narrative
Voices for Ukraine
At the Same Time
Through the Lens